Lately, I’ve been pretty big on making sure that I have a proper routine and proper diet to encourage hair growth every day.
Making sure that you keep a healthy diet doesn’t have to be stressful… and honestly, it’s best to keep it simple. You don’t want to overwhelm your body or stress your hair by making all sorts of crazy changes at once.
Below, I’ve got my top, go-to foods for hair growth.
- High in beta-carotene which converts to Vitamin A in the body; helps regenerate cells for healthy hair and fight dry, dull hair.
- Strengthens hair, eliminates frizz, and fights hair loss; High in Vitamins A & C and Calcium. These work to promote hair growth and encourage sebum production for a healthy scalp.
- High in Vitamin E which is a miracle vitamin for hair. It works to promote fast hair growth and combats dry, dull hair.
- High in vitamins A, C, and E; great for stimulating blood flow to your scalp.
// RELATED READ: 15 Delicious Avocado Recipes that Will Help Your Hair Grow Faster //
- High in folate and protein; helps strengthen the hair’s cuticle and regenerates cells for a healthy scalp and increased hair growth; fights hair loss.